Stone Benchtop Supplier In Hervey BayHome / Products
Sleek & Stylish Stone
Stone has been identified time and time again as the material of choice for homeowners and home builders who want the ultimate in style, sophistication and simplicity.
- Outdoor kitchens/BBQs
Stone finishes include:
At Wide Bay Stone, our team of experienced and passionate professionals are dedicated to creating and delivering a project that will meet your expectations. We’re proud of our work, and of the reputation we have managed to achieve amongst our valued clients and suppliers and provide a guarantee on all of the work we carry out. We work with a range of natural and engineered stone, only sourcing and supplying the very best to ensure first-class results. Achieve the ultimate in design today! Call one of our friendly team members to arrange a free quote.
Engineered stone is—as the name suggests—a man-made composite material. The main components include crushed stone bound by resin. Types of engineered stone include engineered quartz/marble and concrete.
It’s a great alternative to natural stone as it is:
- Available in hundreds of colours
- Easy to maintain
- Resistant to most stains, scratches, heat & liquid
Marble and granite are considered the most popular natural stone materials for use in homes and businesses. Natural stone provides a touch of style to your cooking area or décor due to the simplicity and its stunning surface. Both marble and granite are porous and may require sealing to limit the likelihood of moisture penetrating the surface.
- Common colours include black, white, pink & grey. Blue, green, brown or red types of granite can also be found.
- Durable & long-lasting
- Resistant or less likely to be damaged by stains & scratches
- Unique—no two pieces are the same
- Softer & more delicate than granite
- Colours may include white, grey, black, pink, green, brown or gold
- May be more prone to etching